My current work is an exploration of abstracted natural environments, space and movement. I love to express beauty – visually, emotionally and spiritually. I use vibrant color to reflect my fascination with form and composition, exploring in a variety of styles, techniques and media, including oil, paper, fabrics and ceramics.
I am a graduate of Pratt Institute and UC Berkeley. After years of practicing architecture and consulting as a futurist/strategist, I finally actualized my true calling as an artist. From New York by way of California, I now live in New England in the summer and the subtropics in winter. This annual shift always reinvigorates my senses and influences my work.
My original art appeals to:
- art lovers
- corporate art curators
- architects and interior designers
- special occasion gift givers
- National Association of Women Artists, based in NYC with chapters in Massachusetts and Florida
- Newburyport Art Association, Massachusetts
- Rockport Art Association, Massachusetts
- Naples Art Association, Florida
- Star Island Art Group, New Hampshire/Maine
- Experimental Group, Massachusetts
- Abstract Artists Group of New England