My work is an exploration of abstracted natural environments, space and movement. I love to express beauty – visually, emotionally and spiritually. I use vibrant color to reflect my fascination with form and composition, exploring in a variety of styles, techniques and media, including oil, acrylic, paper, fabrics and ceramics.
The continuous focus has always been art and design. I am a graduate of Pratt Institute and UC Berkeley. I practiced architecture and then organizational consulting as a futurist/strategist before turning fulltime to fine art.. From New York by way of California, I now live in New England in the summer and the subtropics in winter. This annual shift necer fails to reinvigorate my senses and influence my work.
- National Association of Women Artists
- NAWA Massachusetts and Florida Chapters
- Newburyport Art Association, Massachusetts
- Rockport Art Association, Massachusetts
- Naples Art Association, Florida
- Star Island Art Group, New Hampshire/Maine
- Experimental Group, Massachusetts
- Abstract Artists Group of New England
- Rocky Neck Art Colony, Gloucester Massachusetts
- Center for the Arts Bonita Springs, Florida